The bicycle tour along the route of Maras Moray and Salineras is a very popular and exciting adventure activity where this sport is practiced by bicycle. It enjoys beautiful landscapes very close to the Sacred Valley and having a breathtaking view of the snow-capped mountains. The road is an affirmed trail and enjoys good technique in fast descent almost at the end. No experience is required as it is possible to walk in some difficult parts.
DAY 01 : CUSCO-URUBAMBA- CUSCO
09:00 am. We go to Chincheros (30 mins. North West from Cusco city)we will have a briefing, then we will begin our adventure on bike, passing by Huaypo lagoon, the archaeological site of Moray and the salt mines of Salineras. Finish the ride in Urubamba, have lunch and return to Cusco city at about 17.00 hrs.
The price includes
- Private Transportation – Round-trip
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bicycle with front suspension, helmet, gloves
- Box Lunch
We Recommend to Bring:
- Shorts and comfortable clothes to ride the bike.
- Sun Block , Sun Glasses
- Rain Coat (Depending on the weather).
- Bottle of water, personal Snacks.