Huchuy Qosqo is the most important archaeological site in the Urubamba Valley, after Ollantaytambo and Pisac. Its ruins are impressive, although the conservation of the site is inferior to that of Ollantaytambo or Pisac, due to its antiquity. Unlike the Ollantaytambo and Pisaq, Huchuy Qosqo has a peculiar architecture; s buildings have been built on polished stone bases of fine finish, with clay plaster and the highest floors are made of mud.
Meeting with the guide the night before the departure.
Day 01: Cusco – Huchyqosqo
We will start in Cusco at 9:00 Am. Our private van will take us to Sacsayhuaman archaeological site; there we will begin our horseback riding tour, climbing towards the Yana Cocha lake(3,800 masl. or 12,543 Ft)
We will have lunch and then, in the afternoon, continue our ride heading for Huchuyqosqo (Archaeological Site), arriving there at 5:00 PM approximately, Campsite.
Day 02: Huchuyqosqo – Lamay – Cusco
Alter breakfast, at 9:00 Am., we will begin again to ride our horses, going down the Sacred Valley of the Incas, towards Lamay and, once there, we will have lunch. In the evening, our van will take us back to Cusco, arriving there at 5:00 Pm. approximately.
The price includes
- Professional Spanish/English Speaking Guide
- All Meals(Except the 1st Breakfast)
- Camping Equipment (Double occupancy Tents, Bathroom Tent, Dinning Tent, Kitchen Tent, Mattress. Private round trip transportation
- Horses + Saddles
- Extra horses, to carry all the equipment.
- First Aid Kit
The price doesn´t include
- Heavy Clothes(Hat, Scarf, Gloves).
- Trekking Shoes.
- Rain Coat for the rainy season (From November to May).
- Flash light.
- Sleeping Bag(If you don’t have, please, visit our rent equipment site.